Sublimation Transfer Paper
Sublimation paper is used with sublimation inks for heat transfer printing.
Dye-sublimation requires the following two-steps:
1. Printing graphics onto special transfer paper using sublimation inks.
2. Using heat press to transfer the ink-on-paper to the item to be designed.
Uses of Sublimation Paper
- Advertising: Home Textiles, Flags, Banners, Felts, Gaming tables, etc.
- House Applications: Table Covers, Curtains, Cushions, Towel Cleaners, etc.
- Clothes & Garments: 100% polyester clothes, Lycra materials, cycling, Polyamide, Swim & Surf-wear, running, ice hockey wear, Sports functional textiles, sportswear etc.
Sublimation paper is useful to sublimation transfer, on which can print pictures and images with mirror reversal through inkjet printing, flat printing, screen printing, and gravure printing.
- Transfer paper is used in textiles and arts and crafts projects.
- Transfer paper is a thin piece of paper coated with wax and pigment.
- Often, an ink-jet or other printer is used to print the image on the transfer paper. A heat press can transfer the image onto clothing, canvas, or other surfaces.
- Transfer paper is used in creating iron-ons
Then transfer the image onto media by heating and pressuring, which makes ink on the paper become a gaseous state and combine with the media.
Heat transfer paper is applicable to heat transfer, on which images can be printed through flat printing or gravure printing, and then combined with media by heating and pressuring in order to transfer the image onto media.
- Sublimation paper is applicable with sublimation ink.
- Heat transfer paper is applicable with sublimation ink, pigment ink, solvent ink etc.
- Sublimation paper can be transferred onto polyester, mouse pad, banner and hard surfaces, such as mugs, ceramic and aluminum plate. But heat transfer paper is usually transferred onto cotton.